Monday, February 9, 2009

Recent projects

Just a few more pictures of some recent projects. Enjoy!

L.O.V.E Longies for a Valentine's Day themed stocking on Mom's Boardwalk.
The main part of the pant is made from a 100% wool cable knit sweater. The cuff and applique are 100% wool as well in a purplish-red.
Photobucket

This newborn wrap was for a free lottery that I offered in January. It is mostly decorative, with ribbons as the closures instead of aplix. Perfect for Valentine photos.

Photobucket

Another newborn wrap with aplix closures. I love the colours on this one. It just feels like spring!
Photobucket

I am teaching myself how to crochet. I still haven't figured out how to read a crochet pattern with all of the abbreviations and secret codes! I made these longies for Nick, just figuring it out as I went. They are cute but I definitely need some more practice. Maybe some day I will be able to add crocheting to my list of skills.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: